My whole life I've had incredibly detailed, vivid dreams. I thought I'd share some of these as they often are interesting stories to tell. Some of them are surprisingly dark and gory while others are harmless and silly.

These are real dreams I've had! They sometimes don't make sense. Also, I'm not a writer so don't expect poetry here.

Anyway, I'd love to hear your reactions so please leave comments!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Lion King


Intro: A fairytale with a sad ending, if one ever existed.

A well respected, smart, wise lion ruled the kingdom. He was unmarried and had a beautiful golden coat and deep green eyes. I was a commoner, human.

We were in love. Real love, our souls matched. For years we were good friends. We acknowledged our strong connection yet there was nothing we could do.

He was under immense pressure from the kingdom to marry and have an heir. He would never do so, and they didn't understand why.

We were openly spending time together in the kingdom's garden one spring afternoon.

"Why can't we just be together?" I pleaded in a whisper.
"You know I can't. I want nothing more than to be with you and to be human again. For me to be human I have to give up my crown. I can't do that to the people, its selfish. They need me."

This wasn't new information to me, I silently wept anyway.

"You are the love of my life, and I can never be with anyone else. I will never marry in respect to our love. But please understand, this is my path. I was chosen to be king. If I leave my thrown, I turn human. I'm already in my 90s, I will die as soon as I turn human. What good will I be to you then?"

I hugged him tightly and told him I'd never love anyone else as I loved him.
I left the garden, walking through the air filled with scents of lavender and rose.

I never saw him again.

1 comment:

  1. Are you into bestiality?... I feel dirty reading about his love affair.

    ReplyDelete